WHAT IF AN ITEM IS DEFECTIVE OR IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED?
- In the rare case that your shipment contains a defective item or we accidentally sent you the wrong item, we will ship you a replacement at no charge and credit the cost of your return shipping charges once your return is received. If you don't wish to receive a replacement item, we will gladly refund your return shipping cost in the form of a store credit if you would like to return the item. Subject to the following: If UPS ground or FedEx ground is used, full amount will be reimbursed. If Overnight, Priority, 2 day, or 3 day services is used, only the amount UPS ground would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you in the form of store credit not the actual amount you spent. Please include all original packaging and attach a brief note explaining the defect, or indicate on your receipt the item shipped in error.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
- On US orders $100 or more!
- No coupon codes needed.
- Offer valid for U.S. orders placed at www.chiccoutureonline.com. Shipping does not count towards the qualifying amount. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- QUALIFIES FOR STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY.
- EXPRESS AND PRIORITY SHIPPING ARE EXCLUDED.
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
- USPS First class mail (2-5 business days) - **This option will only appear if your order weighs under one pound.**
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
- USPS Express mail (Guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases)
International & Canadian Orders:
- USPS First class mail (14-20 business days) **This option will only appear if your order weighs under four pounds.**
- USPS Priority mail (6-14 business days)
- USPS Express Mail (5-10 business days)
**All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with processing times.**
WILL I BE CHARGED A CUSTOMS FEE?
- A customs duty is a tariff or tax on the importation of goods. Commercial goods not yet cleared through customs are held in a customs area, often called a bonded store, until processed. All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customs is an authority or agency in a country responsible for collecting and safeguarding customs duties and for controlling the flow of goods including animals, transports, personal effects and hazardous items in and out of a country.
- As far as customs charges, we DO NOT have any control over them, nor know what the charges will be if any. The customs fees are based per your government regulations.
If your package is being held by customs, that means you need to pay the custom fees in order to retrieve your package. If you don't, the package will be returned to us.